Saturday 3 March 2018

Filming Day 2

03/03/18

Today at 10.00 myself and Emily went over to the studio to film the dance scenes. It was a successful day and I managed to get all the shots I wanted and more. However, I was faced with some problems which made it harder to film, such as the mirrors. I knew this would be a problem as the walls are covered in mirrors which makes it hard to film as my refection is visable. I therefore, had to get into different places and angles where I woulnt be as obvious. We also had the problem of the cold. The day beofore it had heavily snowed and even though this wasnt a problem for continuity as the snow wasnt seen, the studio was freezing cold and the heater didnt work. This made myself and my actress very cold and stiff. I therefore had to make sure Emily was wraped up in coats and layers bewteeen takes so that she wouldnt get overly cold as well as hurting herself when she danced. I made sure she did a good warm up before for her muscles to warm up and to prevent any injuries. It also meant that plans where changed such as I planned her dance to be in bare foot but due to her cold feet we left her socks on so she could keep warmer.

Dispite these problems, I think the morning was very sucessful and im excited to start the next part of the editing process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator