Tuesday 3 April 2018

Short film showing



Last week myself and my class mates invited about 15 people from our target audience to come watch our short films and get their opinions. 
We gave them a review sheet where they could fill in their responses to my short film and any feedback. This was very useful and also encouraging as lots of people thought that my short filming was good and liked the moving storyline. 
Here, are the results from everyone's feedback forms, which are rated from 5 being the best and1 being the worst. 
I also put the results in a pie chart to show the average numbers I was rated. 
Overall, I am very pleased with this and glad I showed my target audience my short film, because I now have corrections to sort out to make it better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator