Friday 2 March 2018

Planning for filming day 03/03/18

Filming day 2
On the 3rd March I am planning on filming the last part to my short film. On this day, I will film the dance class, and the dance as well as taking picture for my poster.

Location:
I am using my dance teachers private studio in her back garden to film in. In the studio it is covered in mirrors which will fit with my storyline of my protagonist constantly comparing herself in the mirror. However, this could also be a challenge filming as I will have to place myself somewhere so I wont be seen with the camera in the mirrors.

Costume:
Emily will be wear the same black leotard and ballet tights, as well as some ballet shoes and maybe pointe shoes, with her hair in a bun.  She will then have a costume change into a different leotard with bare feet to do the dance and hair half up, half down.

Props:
We will her dance bag with a water bottle and a energy bar or banana. She will also need all her dance shoes as well as her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator