Thursday 25 January 2018

Planning fliming day on the 27th Jan

Filming day 1
On the 27th of January, I am planning on doing my first bits of filming. I am planning doing all the scene which aren't using the dance studio which is the majority of my short film. I am going to give myself 3h to do all the different shots in the house.

Location:
For the location, I want to portray a sense of verisimilitude to the audience and by doing this I will be using my house as my actresses home. My character is still young and lives at home and I therefore wanted to use my house to present this. My room is going to be a big feature in my short film and I think it is very fitting and suitable for my protagonists room as it is girly and has lots of dance features such as pointe shoes on the walls. I also have a short scene when my character goes outside and into the car to drive to ballet. Here again I will be using my front drive and my mum will drive the car to again show that she is still quite dependent of her family.

Costume:
I want my character to wear some sleep clothes such as a baggy top when she wakes up. She will then get ready for dance and put on a black leotard with ballet tights and a top and leggings over. She is going to be presented as a conventional trendy teenager with converses and a stylish dance bag. I will also get Emily to wear another set of pyjamas for another scene which comes later. This is to show time has passed.
Image result for black leotardImage result for converses

Props:
Props are important in this short film as I want present that my character is a perfectionist. For example the scene where she puts on her makeup and takes out her folded clothes. Another prop we used was the phone for the alarm which again presents a sense of versilimtude as it is filmed in present day where phones are a big feature of everyone's daily routine. Finally, I used a plate of food to show a flash back of her pushing the food away, suggesting her struggles with her relationship with food.


Image result for make up bagImage result for mirror No7Image result for bowl of spaghettiImage result for iphone 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator