Sunday 22 April 2018

Dear Moderator



My name is Isadora Spratling, Cadidate 1618, welcome to my OCR A2 Media Studies Blog. This is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G325 A2 Advanced Portfolio within OCR GCS course in Media Studies.
I worked independently to produce a short film in the drama genre. The project lasted six months, commencing in September 2017 and finishing in March 2018.
I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into table of Audience Research, Editing, Evaluation, Filming, Magazine Task, Research, Poster, Preliminary Task, Rough Cuts, Story Board, Treatment, Voice over and other.
There is also a link to the school's blog hub and my other classmates blogs.

Thank you very much.

Isadora Spratling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator